Union Public Service Commision,UPSC examUPSC Preliminary Examination .Course duration - 9 Months, fees 16000/-
C-ivilS-ervices A-ptitude T-estThe new Recruitment Process of Civil Services Exam conducted by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) is called the Civil Services Aptitude Test or the CSAT . The CSAT is coming into effect from the Civil Services Examination, 2011. CSAT will not only enable us to choose civil servants with right aptitudes but also end the use of scaling system for varying subjects that has been a matter of concern for many. No changes are being introduced at this stage in the Civil Services (Main) Examination and Personality Test in the scheme of Civil Services Examination (CSE).
Scheme of Civil Services Examination
The Civil Services Examination consists of two successive stages -
(i) Civil Services Preliminary Examination (Objective type) for the selection of candidates for the Main Examination; and
(ii) Civil Services Main Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates for the various Services and posts noted above.
The Preliminary Examination consists of two papers of Objective type (multiple choice questions) and carry a maximum of 400 marks. There are two compulsory papers of 200 marks each. The question papers are be set both in Hindi and English. However, questions relating to English Language Comprehension skills are tested through passages from English Language only without providing Hindi translation. Each paper is of two hours duration. Blind candidates are allowed extra time of twenty minutes for each paper.
Scheme of IAS Prelims Examination
This examination is meant to serve as a screening test only; the marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the candidates who are declared qualified for admission to the Main Examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit. The number of candidates to be admitted to the Main Examination will be about twelve to thirteen times the total approximate number of vacancies to be filled in the year in the various Services and Posts. Only those candidates who are declared by the Commission to have qualified in the Preliminary Examination in the year will be eligible for admission to the Main Examination of that year provided they are otherwise eligible for admission to the Main Examination.
UPSC Prelims Exam Syllabus 2015Paper I - (200 marks) Duration: Two hours
- Current events of national and international importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and World Geography - Physical, Social, Economic geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change - that do not require subject specialization
- General Science.
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc.) (Class X level)
- Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. -Class X level)
- English Language Comprehension skills (Class X level).
- Questions relating to English Language Comprehension skills of Class X level (last item in the Syllabus of Paper-II) will be tested through passages from English language only without providing Hindi translation thereof in the question paper.
- The questions will be of multiple choice, objective type.
- A set of sample questions for both Papers would be put on the UPSC website http://www.upsc.gov.in in due course for reference of the prospective candidates.
For mor details about all the courses and fee structure and Scholarship
please contact at our Mahal Branch or mo no.9423101558
Fresh bathes for Bank IBPS Exam Coaching at Mahal,Ramdaspeth & sadar Branch of Talent 1, course duration 4 months, fees 5000/-only.
Fresh bathes for Staff selection UG Exam Coaching at Mahal,Ramdaspeth & sadar Branch of Talent 1, course duration 4 months, fees 7000/-only.
MPSC 2016 Weekends & Regular (Rajyeseva +PSI/STI/Asst Integrated Course)MPSC 2016 Prelims+ Mains+ Interview, fees 12000/- + 14000/- =26000/-only.
UPSC/IAS/CSAT Exam Classes, course duration 15 months,UPSC 2016 Weekends & Regular UPSC 2016 Prelims+ Mains+ Interview, fees 16000/- + 24000/- =40000/-only.